This past week we went to Florida. We went swimming a lot. The pool at the hotel is a little over five feet, not very deep. But I'm glad it wasn't deeper, I forgot my mask. We also ate a lot of Cracker Barrel :).
Last night I watched the semi-series finale of Phil Of The Future :(. I think they have one more episode according to IMDB. I'm going to miss Phil Of The Future. I don't care that Phil Of The Future was a little bit cheesy, I liked it. Disney is gearing toward the middle school crowd by having middle school set shows. (i.e. Suite Life Of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana.) I like these shows, but I wish they had more high school set shows. I guess I'll have to live with Naturally, Sadie (This season is better than last. Mainly because of the new character, Ben.) & Life With Derek (In Strange Days, Michael Seater was so much better.) At least I have new Amazing Race & Survivor soon.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know Phil was ending... I thought it was either cut already or it was just starting it's new season. So how many seasons was it on for? That's crazy... I remember when it just started, seems like yesterday... It is kinda sad in a way.. even though I've never even watched it, I guess it's just the thought...
IMDB has Phil of the Future as 2004-2006. The episode I saw had him go back to the future. I hope the one episode remaining has a better ending. The show I saw had a pretty bad ending.
Post a Comment