Tuesday, August 22, 2006
24
Sunday, I went to 24 (Youth Group). We ate Wendy's. Unfortunately, the burgers had stuff like lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo, & bacon. (I like ketchup only.) but I took of the tomato and I survived. It was kind of like a ham sandwich, but I guess you could say it was a hamburger sandwich. I wish I had taken the bacon off though. I'm hoping to go to HBF Wednesday. It will be the first HBF of the Fall. I think they are spliting freshmen & sophomores from juniors & seniors. (AKA, I'm not expecting many people to take the shuttle.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Horrors! I take off the bread and scrape the crumbs that stick to the burger off. You CAN just ask a straight burger and add ketchup. I COULD ask for no bread; That might be fun, seeing the clerk's expression. I do not think that they would remember what I wanted though. I'll opt for a salad ;)
They already had them ordered. I didn't order the burgers. If I did, I would've gotten plain burgers & brought some condiments. (But I'm used to messed up burgers. The clerks ALWAYS seem to mess mine up.)
Post a Comment