Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's Been A Long Time

I apoligize for my absence. Over the weekend, we went to Asheville, NC with a friend of my mom's. We went to the Biltmore Estate, "America's largest home". It was fun. However, for some reason, when I heard there was a bowling alley, I thought I would get practice. It's hard to bowl when the alley is blocked off. Plus, it was a 19th-20th century bowling lane, not Brunswick Zone. I still don't know why I thought I could bowl considering the fact it was an older home. (J. Blair looks down and sighs in embarrassment.) Last night, I went to "Worship Together @ HM". I rode with Mr. Kirk and an 8th grader. The ride to HM was a mess because we hit interstate traffic. We, of course, were late. I managed to sit with my friend Jake during the service. Since everything ran late, all of the people who went in the shuttle(s) had to leave right after Pastor Drew's sermon, so I didn't really get to hang out with anyone. I ended up in Adam's shuttle. We didn't hit any traffic (Yay!). However, the windshield wipers failed to work, so we had to pull off the road to fix them. Also, the shuttle was mostly 6th grade boys, and the three in the back of the bus, kept singing silly songs...LOUD & ANNOYING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the back of any bus does something strange to sixth graders minds (a.k.a. makes them hyper) Been there.
Merry Christmas!

insideout said...

It must be the back. There were sixth graders in the middle of the bus who were just as annoyed.