Monday, July 17, 2006

Wednesday Night (& other thoughts)

Wednesday night I went to Bible Institute (Bible Study) & youth group. (I don't know the real name.) It wasn't a big turn out mainly because of the church's mission trip to Costa Rica. Basically, it was me, Jake, Will, our youth leaders (The ones that didn't go to Costa Rica.), the rising 9th graders, & Hamilton Mill's youth group. I hung out mainly with Jake & Lauren.

It's annoying seeing "Back to School" ads. It makes me feel like Summer's almost over, yet Summer is another month & a half.

Don't forget to check out the ELIMINATION Game on the Joyful Sound blog. No one but me has played. Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't really played yet... it's just I feel awkward because I'd be voting for a band.... that really, to be quite frank, I know nothing really about, nor do I remember any of there songs. If Jordan had one for television maybe I could be of use.

insideout said...

Maybe we ought to have an Animal Crossing Game. Lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Now that would be fun!!

insideout said...

If we did Animal Crossing, should we do neighbors or regular characters?