Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Skate Day
I went to Skate Day. Normally we get there around 2:30, but our homeschool group had a used book sale and we were working there, so we got there earlier. My mom gave me 3dollars for anything I wanted, so I got a coke. It was a small coke, so I was being cafeful not drink it all at once. However, a kid skated into me, causing me to drop the coke with half of it remaining. He and a friend helped me clean it up and he offered to buy me a new coke. I tried to decline his offer, but he kept insisting, so I took his offer. The lady at the counter saw everything and she gave me the coke free. I found the kid and returned his money, which turned out to be his mom's money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment